This webinar gives you the fundamentals of effective project management with an emphasis on the "human side".
As the need to focus on schedules, costs, and quality continues to increase across every organization, it is more important than ever to understand the major inhibitors to achieving project success; most of which are human factors- not technical in nature.
You'll learn techniques that can have an immediate and positive impact on your current as well as your future projects and help both yourself and others be successful along the way.
Why should you Attend
- Are new to Project Management
- Run into "People-Based" issues when trying to manage a project
- Want to take a more "holistic-people-focused" approach to Project Management
Areas Covered in the Session
- Poll Questions help focus the webinar to your needs
- Latest research around the importance of people skills in project management
- Phase # 1 - Task Definition & Planning- Nine Steps to Fact Finding with Your Sponsor- Focus on Collective Risk Assessment and Identifying power/influence sources
- Phase 2 - Planning "The How" - Focus on being mindful of peoples needs through the team development cycle
- Phase # 3- Implementing the Plan "The Work" - Focus on "Checking in" with your Project Team not checking "up" and the importance of collective project post-mortems
- The evolving relationship between project and change management
Who Will Benefit
- Anyone that leads projects- small or large - or are about to
Tony White is often referred to as the "people skill and leadership specialist," as he speaks and trains on numerous disciplines ranging from communication and team leadership to change management and negotiation skills and has done so globally for over 30 years. His hallmark "down to earth" style and real world practical advice - based on both current research and practical experience - make him a sought after global speaker and coach.
Tony is the author of "Make It Happen - A Practical Handbook for Team Leaders, Project Managers and Facilitators to Build, Facilitate and Repair High Performance Teams".
His three-decades plus of business experience is truly unparalleled as he has strategically built his credibility and maintained his relevance by being involved in numerous high profile projects and business ownership opportunities. Currently, Tony spends part of his time on a remote team of a mid-sized, high profile global manufacturing organization.
Tony also works with numerous blue-chip consulting firms including the prestigious Boston-based "Vantage Partners".
In addition to his Master's degree in management he is a Certified Personality Dimensions™ Facilitator, DISC Trained, Adler Trained Coach, PROSCI™ ADKAR Change Management Trained and a Certified Training Practitioner."